Consultation Agreement, Informed Consent and Terms and Conditions
Consutlations are dynamic, upbeat and engaging. They will encourage you to dive into spiritual and personal development by exploring yourself and different aspects of your life.
The consultations are based on research that has been successful in helping people improve their lives. I use an Integrative Module with aspects of Shamanism, Reiki, Chakra Clearing, Kundalini Yog, Meditation, Trance States, AMWYC Natural Therapy Course, Positive Psychology, Cognitive Therapy, the Life Coaching GROW Model, Solution-Focused Therapy, Identity Matrix, Strengths Based, Goal setting Strategies and Person Centered Therapy.
The sessions focus on Positivity and Spiritual Healing
Your energetic matrix remains stuck in a lower vibration unless you are actively involved in adjusting the threads of negativity to positivity. This is a well-known practice in Buddhism, and other ancient spiritual practices. The overall premise of these consultations is that people are in a habitual pattern of thinking and doing. It’s assumed that when you are seeking assistance you are a state of floundering where your negativity ratio is higher than your positivity ratio. When this habitual pattern makes us feel stuck or frustrated we seek to change it. I help you explore different aspects of your thinking and doing to bring on a deeper and more expansive understanding of self.
You are the creator of your life and have the ability to inject positivity in areas needed to improve your life. It’s your choice what you want to change or create in your life.
2. Spiritual Growth
I move beyond time and space with ancient healing practices to assist you to raise your energy vibrations. This involves chakra clearing, energy clearing, spiritual initiations and awakening your spiritual Self. I will made suggestions for techniques and daily practices to ensure you are stepping into this higher energy practice.
Although the sessions may be very emotionally and psychologically intimate it is important for you to realise that the consultation relationship is strictly professional in nature.
As the client, you understand that during consultations you may be offered suggestions, which you are free to accept or reject. The choice is yours alone.
There are different consultation packages which focus on different areas. Each one offers a unique opportunity to explore your life. They may vary as each session is designed around you in the moment.
This Private Agreement is voluntarily made by the suveran sentient man or woman who is a voluntary Participant on https://www.wyldwomancoaching.com, a service of the Positivity for Better Living Foundation, a Private Foundation, not-for-profit, non-government-organisation.
You, the reader and Participant, “Declare my commitment to my own physical health, personal spiritual development and to my learning and personal growth, in seeking to live a life I love in my Divine Truth, nature and purpose, always at Peace with my fellow man, being totally responsible for MySelf and my actions and doing what I Truly Love to do. I acknowledge and will respect the privacy of the other Participants. I agree not to copy or forward any documents from the website without the prior written consent of the Positivity for Better Living Foundation. I understand that this website is provided for informational purposes only and that I am fully responsible for myself, my actions and will check with a health professional if necessary.”
When you purchase a Natural Therapy (Detoxification Program), Spiritual, Personal Development and/or Positivity Coaching Session or Package you understand and agree that:
That Carmen Wyld, Wyld Woman Coaching or Positivity for Better Living Foundation does not guarantee any results or provide any warranties and that Carmen Wyld shall not be responsible to you or to any Third Party for any physical or mental condition or circumstance caused as the direct or indirect result of or related to the coaching services in any way, including failure to achieve any goal.
You agree to indemnify Carmen Wyld, Wyld Woman Coaching or Positivity for Better Living Foundation in relation to any claim made against them or loss or damage suffered as the result of your acts and or omissions.
All information and material given to you during your coaching is the property of Carmen Wyld, Wyld Woman Coaching and Positivity for Better Living Foundation and is for your personal use only. It may not be copied or redistributed in any form.
You acknowledge and agree that Carmen Wyld and Wyld Woman Coaching is not a therapist. Personal development coaching with Carmen will guide you into discovering new possibilities and opportunities. It is not clinical.
- Carmen Wyld, Wyld Woman Coaching or Positivity for Better Living Foundation, does not diagnose, cure or give the answers.
- Carmen Wyld, Wyld Woman Coaching or Positivity for Better Living Foundation is not a medical professional and you will seek the advice of a medical professional.
- We use unconditional positive regard, empathy and understanding in each session.
- Questions are used to clarify to ensure that each session is aligned with what you want to create in your life.
- Results are not guaranteed because each person – body, mind and soul – is different and it depends on your commitment and dedication to the program as well as environmental and physical factor as well as other things outside of our control.
- You are in control of your life and claim full responsibility.
- Our time together is valuable – please attend the session fully alert and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Be open and authentic during sessions so I can fully support you on your health, well-being and personal development journey.
- Make full payment in advance.
- Please advise me at least 24 hours prior to your appointment if you cannot attend. This will ensure that I’m not waiting for your arrival. Also, please refer to the refund policy below.
- Attend each session with an open mind and be prepared to dive deeply into aspects of yourself that may make you feel uncomfortable. Even though I am empathetic and intuitive please maintain open communication and let me know if you are feeling unclear with the process.
- You will act in a respectful manner during sessions.
- The overall results of the sessions are based on your actions, thoughts, beliefs and attitudes… it’s up to you to realise this and take action accordingly to make the most of each session.
- Use unconditional positive regard, empathy and understanding in each session.
- Ask questions and clarify with you to ensure that each session is aligned with what you want to create in your life.
- Will not guarantee any results.
- Will terminate the coaching if you do not pay your fees upfront, attend the session on drugs or alcohol or engage in harassment, abuse or discrimination during sessions, are convicted of an office.
- Will refer you to suitable professionals if these coaching sessions are not suitable for you or if my expertise does not match your needs.
- Use the power of positivity to ensure your life is expanding and improving to new possibilities and opportunities.
Consultation Records and Confidentiality
The only records kept from these sessions are your name, email, phone number (for phone sessions), country and Skype ID as well as my own personal notes to help monitor your current position and progress.
As a professional coach I keep everything discussed confidential between us. The only time your information must, by law, be shared is when: It is subpoenaed by a court, or Failure to disclose the information would place you and another person at risk; or For supervision and education purposes (basic information only shared in this instance, not names or details that would in any way disclose or identify you, the client); or Your prior approval has been obtained to: provide a written report to another professional or agency. eg. A doctor or a lawyer. Where confidentiality cannot be maintained I will take all steps possible to inform/discuss this with you. You may access the material recorded at any time with a written request.
As part of providing a consultation service to you, there is a minimum amount of information which must be collected in order for you to receive the service. That information is:
- your name,
- phone number (if necessary for phone sessions),
- Skype name (for consultations),
- your country,
- and a valid email address.
Through our contact I will record your email address when you fill in the appointment form on the website. Your email address may then be used:
- to confirm or remind you of your consultation sessions,
- to send you a welcome pack,
- to send you personal development worksheets,
- to engage in email consultations (if required),
- to send you a feedback survey to help improve our services,
- to inform you of any changes to the website including specials, workshops, events or book signings in your local area.
Your email address, and any other contact information, will only be used in the manner outlined above, and will not be used or disclosed for any other purpose without your prior written consent.
Your use of consultation electronic communications.
You explicitly agree not to forward email messages or other electronic communications from our coaches to other persons, except in circumstances where this has been agreed in advance by your coach, and is done with the written consent of your coach. You may not copy and paste bits of text or use the coach’s advice out of context, or pass on the advice to a third party.
While we are committed to keeping data secure, it is important that you take whatever measures you are able, to keep your information safe, especially if you share a computer with others.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the delivery of communications over the internet as such communications rely on third party service providers. Electronic communication (including electronic mail and Skype sessions) is vulnerable to interception by third parties and there is no guarantee about the security or confidentiality of these communications or the security of the website.
When a session ends prematurely due to technical difficulty, or you are unable to connect to a session due to technical difficulty, please email or call your coach to let them know, and to try to work it out. If the difficulty is unable to be resolved at the scheduled time, your coach will reschedule your session with you.
All fees are in AUS (Australian) and are payable before the session by direct bank deposit or Paypal.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All sales are final. No refunds will be granted under any circumstances.
However, if you are unsatisfied with the product, we will replace or substitute your item. Click here to send me an email with your replacement/substitution request, along with your contact info, and the reason for the request.
Replacement or substitution is granted on a case-by-case basis, at the sole discretion of the website owner. Replacements or substitutions may be subject to additional shipping fees.
We value testimonials from our customers because it helps us grow and learn and let’s other potential customers know more about us and what we offer. If you feel drawn to giving us a raving testimonial either in written form or by video we welcome your generosity and kindness.
If I need to terminate the coaching sessions, for an environmental catastrophe or if the coaching style does not match your needs, I will refund the remainder of your money and let you know the reasons why a cancellation occurred. I will also do my best to help you find someone else suitable to support you on your personal development journey.
If you have made a purchase you clearly state that you have read the above Consultation Agreement, Informed Consent and Terms and Conditions and agree.