As a normal estimate you have:
3,000 thoughts per day
44 interlocking beliefs
20+ feelings per day
Numerous attitudes fluctuating every moment.
You also have 72,000 nadis (energy channels, meridians).
There are a variety of ways to understand yourself by looking at all the layers that make up your life today.
- Identify your level of self-esteem.
- Look at the family patterns that impact on your behaviours.
- Observe the sabotaging thought patterns in your mind.
- Identify a core belief that is hindering you from getting that dream job.
- Consider the cultural beliefs you were grown up with.
- Determine how confident you are in many areas of life.
- List your values in order of preference.
- Notice how your religion has steered your thoughts, feelings and actions.
- Take note of the person or people who raised you as a child.
- Take note of the other people in your environment and the messages they taught you.
- Pay attention to the way your react to certain situations.
- List your most usual forms of positivity.
- Note your strengths and weaknesses.
- How much do you love yourself? Do you feel worthy of love?
- What do you do with negative emotions? Do you process them, or hold onto them?
- What motivates you?
- … and so much more!
Layers of You
All these layers of you are similar to looking at pieces of your personal puzzle. Looking at these layers helps you to gain an understanding of the identities you perceive yourself to be – who you think you are. But while these intellectual discoveries give our minds something to work with, you still need to go deeper into understanding the essence of your core being.
You, as a human being, have many different layers that create a matrix of your reality, your human body and the life you perceive every day. It’s an interlocking system of complex layers!
In my online personal development coaching sessions – PRIVATE SESSIONS – I work with clients to help them understand themselves and their patterns more deeply. Sometimes I refer to this as adjusting your matrix because the layers and patterns all put together remind me of a matrix or web of life – a personal development template. It’s quite fascinating to work with.
Personal Development Always Starts with Looking
The process of personal development, self improvement and expanding consciousness always starts with turning the light on (analogy) and looking at your patterns. Only when you can see clearly the interlocking matrix of patterns that create your current life and lifestyle – that make up who you think you are – is when you can confidently make changes and steer your life in the direction you want it to go.
Do You Feel the Calling?
When clients find themselves eager to do personal development private sessions they usually first get in contact with me through a private message on INSTAGRAM @HealingthePlanetfromWithin. Then we connect on WhatsApp or Skype, or even sometimes WeChat (depending on my location). We chat over video or just on the phone and start to explore their personal matrix. Through these private sessions the client gains insight and clarity about their situation as well as tools and techniques they can use every day – homework perhaps, eh – so they can take definite steps towards a life they desire.
If you’re interested you might like to wander to my FREE Personal Development Worksheets page by clicking here.